Saturday, November 21, 2009

Storage Shed...

We ( my mom and I) really didn't do much to this because we were in a hurry to get our things moved out of a rented storage building.  What we did do was paint whimsical flowers and a sun on the windows to keep people from looking in.  It really turned out cute.


This is the front of the storage shed.  For right now the reflecctors are still on the posts.  I still haven't had the electricity turned on, so it is very dark at night.




Here is the side view of the storage shed.  My mom painted the flowers.  We decided it looked very Bohemian and we were okay with that.  Don't know that dad was....



This is the back window that I painted.  Mom loves the sun, so this is my little tribute to her.



The paint on the outside needs to be spruced up on all the buildings, but that will come with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment