Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Craft Room...

When I first saw the bedroom/bathrom combo, I knew what I would be using it for.  It would become my craft room for my scrapbooking, soap making, and painting (when I'm inspired).  It is a good sized room with a nice sized bathroom that even has a washer/dryer connection -- which will come in handy at some point. 


The only before pictures of the Craft Room that I have are of the outside.  But here it is.






Trust me when I say the inside was nothing to write home about it.  It is still a work in progress.  New paint everywhere.  New hardware on the doors.  I'm going to be putting down new flooring in the bathroom.


My major concern was -- this is a craft room.  It should be fun and inspiring.  Here is a little teaser of what I did to get it that way...





Me and mom love it.  Dad and Maggy (my sister) not so much.  I can live with that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment