Saturday, November 21, 2009

Embarking on a new challenge....

So one of my very dear friends, Jennifer Pacheco, has inspired me.  She has a blog about her cottage renovations that she is doing (mostly with furniture -- but boy, the ideas I have gotten).  And then I began looking at all the blogs she is connected to of people trying to bring a little bit of the cottage life to them and I have become so inspired. 


Before I post the pictures, I want to tell you a little bit about my Woodland Cottage by the river.  It consists of 4 buildings -- a storage unit, a bedroom bathroom combination, the actual cottage, and a treehouse.  The cottage adds up to about 1,000 sq. ft., which is just enough room for me (or will be once I finally get to move in).  There are things that have to be done to it, and it will be a process, but I am so excited about something that will be my little getaway.  I'm also very excited to be doing much of the work myself.  It is giving me a great sense of accomplishment.


As you read my blog and look at the pictures I post, suggestions and encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment