Then we bought, loaded and unloaded (down a hill) a 100 cinder blocks and mini blocks to use as bracing under the house. I can honestly say that there is no need for me to workout this week. Not with all the stuff I have been doing.
What I love most about this whole process is...well, several things actually.
- Finding out that things are not as bad as what they first appeared.
- Being able to see in my mind how everything is going to look when all is said and done.
- Knowing that if I buy one thing a paycheck to make the house presentable, that is way okay, because I still have two loving parents that aren't going to kick me out.
- Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, even though there is a lot of fog between us.
- Having wonderful family & friends to help turn my little do-it-yourselfer into a home.
There are hills, cedars, a brook (yes, as in the babbling kind), and roses. Inside there will be lots of books and a nautical theme, mixed up with decorative crosses and collector Barbies. I know, I am very eclectic to say the least. Mom has named theirs "Hillside Acres," so please nothing like that. I need help!